Friday, December 1, 2023

Did Anybody Miss Me?

I missed me which is probably what counts the most. Still not quite up to par, but I'm going to take the day hour by hour.

After customers came and went on Wednesday, the remainder of the day was spent napping off and on on the couch. And then I slept a full eight hours in bed. 

Yesterday wasn't spent sleeping at all, but just resting, taking it easy, doing minimal chores, and no long arming. What was attempted Wednesday morning has to be taken out and redone. Hauling 50 and 60 pound machines around when one is weak and can't see well (part of this thing goes into your eyes) the results are not pretty.

I am feeling a bit better, yet still pretty weak. And, for some reason, I could NOT sleep last night. It was well past 3:00 this morning before I finally settled down and then was awake each hour after that. I got up before 7:00 so I think maybe today may not work on the big machines.  

First thing this morning is a nail appointment. I can not miss this one because it's been a month tomorrow since they were last done and they are getting way too long!

So, there's no pictures to share today. Just keeping track of why I haven't really done anything much in the past two days in the studio. I miss sewing. I'm going to try working on the DSM for those banners I'm making the grandkids. I'll see how that goes since I can't really mess that up too badly. 

If I start progressing in a forward direction, then maybe (this is a big one) I'll fire up Bernie since he's the lighter of the two big machines, but I'm not going to push it and don't want to have to rip out more stitches. That's never any fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...