Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Lightly Falling Flakes

That's the backdrop of this morning as I arose. And it's still lightly coming down.

Worked on Reta's All Hallows Eve intermittently yesterday between getting Tina's quilt off, getting the backing ready for the next one on DW and dealing with customers. I'm going to continue on with what's on Bernie today as it needs to get done. 

Here's what's on DW for when I am done with the one on Bernie... 

Another big one
Each border will be treated differently and the center will get a free motion wandering feather/swirl. But not until I get Reta's first quilt done as this one on DW is her second. 

While Jim was putting the new door in on the east side of the new studio...

The permanent door
I was making bowl cozies. I have three nearly completed; they just need to be pressed and the edge stitching done. I found another gift I wanted to make all the family members (a State of Michigan pillow), but I'm not sure that's going to happen (again) this year. Purchasing supplies for such an undertaking may not be the wisest decision right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...