Friday, December 8, 2023

Innocence

Ya know, I like to feel like the magic of Christmas still lives in this mature mind/body. To be innocent again and just...believe! Belief for goodness, kindness, caring, and most of all, laughter isn't a crime so I'll continue to be just a little naive and believe in the holiday.

I'm at the half-way point on Reta's monster quilt. With any luck and very few interruptions I should be able to get 'er done today. 

Some of the quilting going in
After getting a call from my eldest and shutting down the machine for the night, and while Jim was puttering out in the new studio, I was finishing up the bowl cozies for the kids for Christmas. Those are now done. 

It looks like I may scathe sweat shop Santa this year. I'm not finding anything else the kid(s) would like or find of use so I feel like our sewing for Christmas days are officially finished for the year. WHAT???? Is that possible? Maybe the other shoe will drop here in a few days when something else comes across my IG/YouTube feeds but for now all is clear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...