Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Almost Empty

The boys are almost empty this morning. Still frame ironing both backings so here's what's on the machines today...

Bernie

DW
It'll be a mystery on what I load later this morning. Meanwhile, I shall do some long arm and studio cleaning while I'm waiting for these guys to dry. 

In the outside world, I noticed all the wonderful quilting sales going on right now. Have you taken advantage of any of those? Unfortunately, I can not this year due to the huge project out there on the south side of the house. But that's okay. It would be fun to hear if any of you are taking advantage of the amazing sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...