Monday, December 18, 2023

Family Time

The holidays for me anyway, is spending time with family and friends. We did just that yesterday and continue on throughout the next two weeks because you just never know. Luann's death made that very clear to me. 

After our errands on Saturday, and while Jim was watching the basketball game, I made 128 four-patches for the new project I'm working on. I just looked and it's called Stars and Shadows. I'm planning on getting all the pieces together before retreat next month and then I'll put it together there. 

The beginning
One customer coming sometime today to drop off. I'll be working on Kathy's Tilda Lanterns most of today and probably tomorrow too. It has a tight fill going in and may take a while, not to mention all those horizontal straight lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...