Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Potpourri Day

Getting ready for the holidays is actually fun. The house gets a good cleaning and everything starts looking very festive. The tree now has gifts under it making this seem more like Christmas even though it's pouring outside.

I worked on Ann's quilt in the morning yesterday and then right after lunch, mom stopped by to drop off her first gift load. After she left a few hours later, working on wrapping what few gifts we had ensued. We didn't have enough gifts for people, so I made a few more.

Ornaments

The Metro Rings happened for a bit after I finished and wrapped the ornaments and in between all of this, Jim and I attempted to install the new heater for the new studio. The directions are miles long and decided this wasn't a job for us and needs to be hired out. They'll be here tomorrow to do that. 

He moved on to getting the odd sections of drywall in. 

Today I'm working on Ann's quilt some more and making a gingerbread house this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...