Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Oblique Fracture of the 5th Metatarsal

That's the diagnosis for Hazel. She is to remain quiet for the next three to four weeks. Yeah, right. 

This means she'll be in the house when clients come to visit. The way she hangs out on the bench when she's outside when they come will do her foot zero favors. 

Meanwhile, I did get some quilting done in the late morning hours and the late afternoon hours. I was on the phone with dad during the early morning hours. We don't talk a whole bunch of times, so when we do, it's usually a rather long phone call. 

Tina's quilt should be finished today...

Loving all the texture in the panel portion!
I received a call from my youngest and his wife earlier this weekend and he generally doesn't ask for a whole lot of "sewing" things from me. But, they are loving their bowl cozies from last year and requested another set for this year. I'm making them six so they can alternate with holidays and the like...

Sitting in wait
Cloudy and cold today but no snow is expected. The tree has its ornaments (which is what we were doing between the long arming and making bowl cozies) and so I think getting that Christmas music on during work time sounds like a great idea.

I have one customer who's been trying to pick up her quilt now for a few days and I think she may be by today to grab it, but other than that, it should be a fairly quiet day. Good for Hazel. Bummer for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...