Saturday, December 23, 2023

Computer Issues and Merry Christmas Eve Eve

I didn't blog yesterday because I think my Mac is end the end of its life. It's showing signs of distress and it is nearly seven years old. They just don't make things to last do they?

Here's some of the quilting going into Ann's quilt...

Tulips

Sunny Days

The mighty Mac
After working on Anns quilt and after having customers come and share some holiday cheer, I started back in on Stars and Shadows. 

Trim, trim, trim, trim, trim, trim...x256!
Yesterday, the machines weren't turned on at all. I had a busy appointment morning, Jim came home for lunch, I worked some more on Stars and Shadows, and then once he came home from work we ran in to get more wood for the west end of the new studio. Here's what we did last night...

West wall bottom portion complete
Not a great pic because it's not a great weather day outside-37 degrees and raining; not very Christmas-y.

Today I'm going to be going in and out helping with drywall and trim (I think). Jim works on whatever strikes his fancy that day and I never know when I'm going to be needed. I'll be on standby in the old studio. 

While I'm waiting for him, and since Stars and Shadows are all ready to head to retreat next month, I'm going to start something else this morning. Or, at least read through the directions and see if this is something I should be starting right now. Don't you love starting new projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...