Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Taxes

The last thing most anybody wants to think about during the holiday are taxes. Seriously...not an uplifting subject. Unfortunately, the saying is true that the only things guaranteed in life are death and taxes. Today I have a 1:00 to meet with my tax preparer. Wheee.  

Meanwhile, I'm half-way done with Kathy's Tilda Lanterns...

Lots of texture here!
Even with the 1:00 appointment, I'm aiming to have this done by days end. I had to knock off early last night to get all my paperwork around for today. 

And, I like to compile end of the year information (just for fun), like what's the percentage of custom versus edge-to-edge work I do. (That would be 80% custom btw). I haven't fashioned other figures yet but a report on a year-end review will be forthcoming later next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...