Monday, December 11, 2023

Solitary

Jim likes to watch that program called Alone. I see these people living out in the wild with no human contact for up to 100 days. Just the land, the animals, and their video equipment to play with. I often feel just like them.

While Jim is here during the evening hours, he's out hunting or working in the studio. Not a real conversational moment. I try to get him to let me help so that we can at least have some interaction, but he's kind of at a solo point (at least for a while) and doesn't need me getting in the way. And I get that. 

I'm not feeling sorry for myself. In all actuality, it's rather peaceful. But the upcoming holidays will be a welcome change and I'm going to relish all the chaos when it does finally get here. 

Here's what's on DW today...

This is the Christmas rush
I'm going to let the ProStitcher run this one. I know I could probably run through it faster, but I'm going to work on Virginia's while this is stitching out. Two birds/one stone. Happy Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...