Monday, December 4, 2023

Getting the Tree

We have our tree and it's lit with lights. But, we haven't decorated with all the ornaments yet. Not sure what happened with that? Maybe tonight we can get to it. 

In between customers, tree getting, rearranging the house to accommodate the holidays, and moving mattresses/box springs between beds, the Irony blocks are all "roughed" in. Here's all 16...

Block 1-8

Blocks 9-16
OMG this thing is going to be so cute. I'm going to wait until retreat next month to blanket stitch the appliqué and get them together into a top. I don't have anywhere here to set up the machine to do it. 

On to the big machines today. I have one customer who is picking up sometime this week, and that's about it. I do have to take Hazel to the vet today. She's due for her annual shots/tests and she's still limping around here on three legs. They can get her in at 2:00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...