Yesterday turned into another snuggle Sunday in the afternoon. I just puttered around the house doing some chores in the morning and making lunch while Jim did some light outdoor work. I guess I needed the battery recharge since I slept well both Saturday and Sunday nights and I even took a long nap yesterday *gasp*.
Jim did get Lia's car out and took it for a short drive (we don't currently have it plated) down our road and around the neighborhood. We don't get it out much but have to check and make sure it's in running order for when they come back in two years.
I'll be on Bernie during part of the day today working this quilt...I'm just going to drive an E2E in it as it's so busy and not much of any custom work will show.The quit on Marty still needs to be removed and trimmed, but all the other post-quilting work is done. I have several May/June deadlines in queue and one of those will be loaded next.
No comments:
Post a Comment