I'm supposed to be on my way to guild up in Hale right this very minute. But, they are expecting ice and have delayed it until noon today. It may get cancelled altogether depending on how much ice is expected. We are right on the line and are just getting rain/snow right now.
I have one more row and the last border to do on Dianes rag quilt and then I'll move over to the next one ready to load on Bernie. I don't have a pic of that yet.
I worked late thinking maybe I could get the large quilt done, but after taking stock in where I was, knew it would be late, late, late if I continued. I moved over to DW and worked on my daily strip. Here's the past weeks worth...
Then from there I worked the other two corner blocks for the pineapple quilt.
I keep making lists while I'm working of items I need to take to retreat. I have a retreat set of bags already set to go, but since we're hosting we have to take more than our usual amount. Things like ironing boards, large irons, risers, cutting mats, and extension chords. There are plenty of others, but those are the major items.
Caleb is already on the phone with us this morning but I'm going to start right in on Dianes quilt so if I am able to head north I won't feel guilty about basically blowing off the whole afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment