Apparently dates and days were confused yesterday so our outing has been rescheduled for May 12th. That means I was here all day working. Which is good. I got a lot done since I started so early anyway.
The Tilda Sampler has been started and here's some of the quilting going in...
Not all the pics are wanting to come in so we'll post more tomorrow. I'm keeping this one a little more loose than previous ones as this is a gift for a granddaughter. I want her to be able to snuggle with it. After working on this I moved over to Bernie to work on Make Do and Mend...
And it's quilted! I had some great lighting coming in through the west window to give the texture effect. Now I need to bind and label. Maybe tonight?
More on the Tilda Sampler today and I might get to sew something tonight since I really haven't in almost three weeks. Well, except for making the backing/batting for the pillow top for Carrie.
No comments:
Post a Comment