Saturday, April 25, 2026

Rain Delay

Like all other sports held outside, the protection I have over the long arms is that of protecting people during thunderstorms. This was coming at us around 3:15 yesterday...


Not good
I could hear thunder rumbling in the distance and waited as long as I could to turn Marty off and get him unplugged.

Despite the hour-long rain delay, I still managed to get into row #8 last night. No work on Bernie or Make Do and Mend (again). 

I'm skipping my grandsons birthday party to finish this quilt out, get her matching pillow top on and hopefully get it quilted. And, Carrie has another one in queue that needs to be finished, but more on that one later. Here's a final pic of the quilting going into the quilt...

Jim is headed down not only for the birthday party, but to drop DW off to the hospital. And, pick up groceries on his way back as well as building supplies from Menards. 

We are having a set of stairs put into the side of the hill leading down to the lake. We ear marked part of our tax refund for this project and it will probably be started in a week or so. Walking on all those acorns/acorn tops is not fun getting up and down from the shore so this is a much needed addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...