Saturday, April 18, 2026

Updated Web Site

After finishing the quilt on Marty and working on mine on DW, I finally sat down and (re)worked my web site. Its original intention has changed now that I'm beginning to wind down so I needed to modify it so not to encourage new business.

While at retreat last week I did a few short demonstrations/clinics about long arm quilting, when to get custom, and how to work borders. The Tulip quilt was using the techniques I subscribe to and look at how flat the border lays as well as how straight it is...
ALL borders should be like this and if you think you're going to kid your long armer about not measuring or using mitered piecing in your borders, they WILL know. It introduces all sorts of issues in the long run.

Jim and I are off to Midland to attend the quilt show and get a few groceries he missed when shopping local earlier this week. I'll work on DW later this afternoon/evening and get Diane's quilt on Bernie marked out for an E2E design I'm putting in on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...