Since I had my batteries recharged from the weekend I was rearing to go yesterday. First up, Dianes quilt on Bernie. Here's some of the quilting that went into it...
| Swirl hook |
Since I can no longer use DW until further notice, we had to move the Make Do and Mend quilt over to Bernie now that I was done with all of Dianes tops...for now.
| DW is grounded for now |
| Another tulip top! |
After fighting to get the Make Do and Mend quilt transferred over (we never really did get it loaded straight), I had planned on getting row three complete. It's nearly there, but now that I'm on a smaller throat space, I have to change out thread colors twice as many times. It had been a long day and it was approaching 8:00 when I started closing up shop.
No comments:
Post a Comment