Tuesday, April 28, 2026

Going Out Again Today

I have a customer coming to drop off before lunch. Another coming to pick up and drop off both after lunch. And, I'll be joining these two customers, along with another quilting friend, for lunch at the Riverwalk today. Fun!

The embroidered girls are all finished. While frame ironing for the next quilt on Marty, I finished row four and began row five in Make Do and Mend. I'm blogging early because I know I have a very social day ahead and not much quilting will take place if I don't start early.

Anyway...here's what I'll be working on for the next week on Marty...


Look familiar? It may not with the background light shining through the window but it's another Tilda Sampler like the eight or ten I've already quilted.

While I was putting this on the frame this morning, I noticed the quilt top was rather stiff. I believe a LOT of fabric treatment was utilized while making it. Funnily enough, I'll be working two Tilda quilts on each of the frames. What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...