A few of the geese in the area have actually hatched goslings. We saw three this morning. Our resident geese lost their nest during our heavy rains earlier this month but there is a pair that somehow managed to hatch some babies.
We have a Killdeer down by our "beach" who seems to have made her nest nearby. She scolds every time we let the dogs out onto the deck. Our trees and bushes are showing a little green and their own baby leaves are starting to show. Ah spring.
Meanwhile, during the beautiful day we had yesterday, I'm in the studio laying down tons of thread. Here's some more quilting going into Carries Tulips...
Once Jim gets back from town we have to load DW up into the truck so he can head to Lansing tomorrow. We have rain expected later today and loading him while it's raining is not cool. I will not be going down with Jim as I have deadlines here starting to stress me out a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment