Monday, March 22, 2021

Almost Everybody is Back

I've either seen or heard our summer birds returning to include the Bluebird and the Oriole. But I have yet to see or hear the Eagle. Working in the yard for a couple of hours provides the opportunity to see who has returned.

Hazel enjoyed being outdoors and promptly found the lake and some raccoon poop to roll in afterwards. She looks like such a lady but so isn't one. 

After all of our outdoor fun was spent, Jim worked on the new pressing/cutting table while I put this together last night.

AQS BOM from ? 
These aren't all the blocks AQS offered, but this was as many as I was going to make. Now it a nice size throw and the two extra blocks will make nice pillows. Who knows when I'll be able to quilt them. Like everything else.

Becky's top is still on the frame so nothing new to report there. Had a drop off on Saturday of seven tops, have another one top drop off today as well as a pick up of one completed. Spring time temps again today means I may be able to open a few windows in here later. Maybe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...