Friday, March 5, 2021

Games We Play

While Katie and I are working in our sewing rooms we play something called thread and bobbin chicken. How long before the thread is gone (and can we get through one more seam)? Or while long arming, can we get one more pass out of that bobbin?

Yesterday I won at bobbin chicken. Which I rarely do. 

I won!
Jane's Farm Girl Vintage is now a quilt instead of just a top and I'm hoping to deliver it to her while she's at retreat later this afternoon.

I have four tree skirts and a king still in queue. The tree skirts have been here for a while, but Pat is in absolutely no hurry to get those done, so I think I'm going to push the king ahead of the skirts and get that loaded and started today. 

Since the "thing" restrictions are being slowly lifted, Jim and I thought a visit to The Camp for fish fry night sounded like a good idea. When was the last time we actually went out on date night? Has it actually been a year? 

The quadrant three blocks are made but not yet joined. Maybe I'll tackle those if we get back at a decent hour after running errands later tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...