Thursday, March 11, 2021

Spring Winds

We had a storm pass through last night. Ever notice how the next day after a storm it seems to be windy as all get out? They're screaming out there predicted to reach 40 mph at times. Which is a long arming concern. 

But, I'm not doing any computerized quilting and so will have to just power through today's windy situation.

More tree skirts today. Yesterday was a heavy phone day and not as much was completed on the skirts. Today is probably not going to be much better since I have mom coming to visit, another customer coming to pick up and I have to deal with my web site hosting situation. Maybe I can get the guys to deal with the web site problem???

I did get a small dolly quilt done after spending eight hours at the long arm. 

Dolly Quilt #4


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...