Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Getting Back Into It

I've discovered I get less tolerant of junk food as I start to age. I ate a bunch on Sunday and I was a complete slug yesterday morning only finally perking up later in the mid-afternoon. Here's what was on the frame yesterday...

New customer Eileen's top

Putting in some "dock" around the "water" area
Here's what's on the frame this morning...
New Customer Gail's top
I'll start Gail's top this morning before I have to shuttle Hazel off to the groomers later. 

Andrew finally called back about his top (next out the of the WIP tote), which used to be a quilt, which is now just a top again. Only, its a very hole-y top and needs some TLC and minor repair work. I needed to know if he was planning on using it again once it was repaired or if he was just planning on hanging it once the repairs were complete. He's going to hang it downstairs in his "sports" room.

Then, I offered to make him a new one that he could use. He said he wouldn't say no to a new quilt. But we'll get the original one fixed first...which is going to take a LONG time to do and will be worked at night after long arming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...