Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Internet-less

Could not blog this morning because the internet was down. And...then I got so focused on long arming I didn't find the time to come back over here and blog. Not that the internet came back any time soon because an 11:30 check said it still wasn't back yet.

Here's what's on the frame today...

Pat's Tree Skirts
The fame has two of four that I have to do and should keep me busy for at least a few days.

Another two WIP's were completed yesterday.

Doll Quilt #2

Doll Quilt #1
Both the doll quilts were quilted on the Janome 1600P (Jay) and since I haven't free motioned on a stationary machine in a while, I'm getting myself reacquainted with the process. What took me a few hours to do could have been done in minutes on the long arm, but it's still fun to sit and quilt for a change of pace. 

Another WIP tonight hopefully on the sit down after long arming tree skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...