Thursday, March 4, 2021

While Waiting

Our Culligan man is supposed to be here sometime this morning to address the sulphur/water issue. Don't ya love it when the appointment scheduler says sometime between 9-12? Like we have nothing better to do than looking out the back windows to see if somebody has pulled into the driveway. I need to research and invest in a driveway chime or something. I play this game every time a customer is due to come by. 

While waiting I've gotten lot of cleaning done and while doing so, heard some geese flying overhead. Ttthhheeeiiiirrrr baaaaaccckkk. It's not as big a deal since we can't really use the lake much but once we get our water back (ummm in 2024 they're estimating) it is going to be a big deal to keep these critters off the beach areas. 

Since this is supposed to be a blog about quilting, I'll quit with the morning rant and move along to what I should be doing here.

This is what's on the frame this morning...

Jane's Farm Girl Vintage

Wait...I've seen this before. LOL. After looking on-line for what other quilters have quilted into this, I was disappointed to find out most just edge-to-edged this piece. WHAT! WHY? There are so many custom opportunities in this and I'm taking advantage of it! Phooey on the rest of you people. 😝

This is just what the borders are getting

I'm hoping to get this piece done today because I think tomorrow is going to be a crap shoot. Mom is having foot surgery so I'll be with her all day. Jane is at retreat right down the road and I'd like to deliver it to her there. Some of my other quilting ladies are at this same retreat so it would be nice to say hello.

The String top is half completed and quadrant three is underway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...