Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Rabbits and Eagles

While out putting cayenne pepper around the flower bed near the back door I heard, and then saw, the Eagle flying across the lake. 

The reason I'm doing the cayenne pepper is Mrs. Rabbit is trying to make a nest in my Hardy Mums and since she has many more options in which to do such activity I'm tryin to deter her from her decision to make the nest right out the back door.

Becky's Christmas top is now a quilt. I worked until 7:30 last night getting it finished and was just pooped. I didn't even load for this morning. But I wanted to share what Jim as been up to for me. 

Two of three
He has made these wonderful sliding drawers that have dowels on them to house some of my quilting threads. These are most of my bobbin threads and two of the drawers have been made to store the large cones. The third drawer (you can peek at it on the upper right corner of the pic) is for the smaller cones of thread for those occasional colors needed. 

He's working on another unit that will back up to this one. It will be used to house all my larger cuts of fabric to get them out the crates that are strewn about the studio. And are being exposed to the sun.

Today I'm going to tackle Luann's quilts she dropped off on Saturday. I think there are seven. I don't want to load Paulette's quilt just yet because a) It's going to take a little bit of time and b) I don't want the grandkids to get near it should I not complete it by the time they get here Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...