Wednesday, March 24, 2021

More Water Issues

Thankfully, when I have to frame press a backing for the customers, I use purchased distilled water because our water is being skunky again. And my silver ring has a golden hue to it. 

Evidence of water issues

 Yesterday was very productive!

Second on the frame yesterday

First on the frame yesterday

Third and fourth completed yesterday
And why don't the pics post to the blog in the order I took them? That's always been a mystery to me. 

I have two nearly twin Halloween tops to work today and it's a gloomy looking day out there so should be pretty productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...