Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Stinky Water

We've been dealing with stinky water here at the house. After the plumber replaced a part in the new water heater we finally have not-rotten-egg-smelling water to shower in. So happy! And, now, if I have to wash a customer backing I'm not worried about the smell issue either.

Still working on the tree skirts. The first two are not yet completed, but here's a little detail of what they are receiving...

Sorry it's upside down
And yes, that's a meander next to the trees. There was no other filler that would've worked in the irregular space. Even after drafting an echo or swirls, they didn't seem to fit the bill.

After long arming for nine hours, Jim arrived home just after the plumber showed up. Long arming any more was not going to happen. Once the "dust" settled with the replacement/repairs, I started in on this dolly quilt and completed it before calling it a day.

Dolly Quilt #3

Mom's coming over tomorrow. She hates the noise the long arm makes. I need to really dig in today on these tree skirts because I think the customer will be here Friday to pick them up (per our conversation of yesterday afternoon). 

Etheyl called yesterday from her shop (Aunt Effies...which is closing their doors in April). Her long arm decided to take an early vacation and conk out on her. She has a couple of customers who have to have stuff done in a timely manner and she's referring them my way, which is cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...