Sunday, March 14, 2021

Afternoon Project

After the dolly tops were made into quilts in the morning, work on this last dolly quilt was started. I kind of had a goal to get it completed yesterday but didn't really think it was a realistic goal. And with the leftover block from the next WIP in line, made a potholder since Jim said ours are getting holes in them. 

Dolly Quilt #8

Quick Pot Holder

Jim headed back out to his work shop after lunch and Hazel was tired from the morning activities, so she slept. I was left in relative peace so started piecing the top below. Before retiring for the night the top construction was complete. 

There is one block of the "old paisley" in here. Can you find it?
On to the next WIP...
Hmmm???
These are beautiful blocks, but there are a LOT of seams in here. I don't have a sashing fabric (I don't think) to get these together today. And those two extra blocks will have to be made into a pillow leaving me with nothing quilting to do today to work on. I guess I need to dig around in the tote and see what else is in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...