Thursday, March 25, 2021

Web Site Down

ilovequiltingatthelake.com is down for a few days while switching over from one host to another. There's a 48 hour waiting period before the change takes effect. 

This is what I had to deal with first thing this morning. Then, just as I entered the studio to "work" a customer came to drop off two more tops. 

Now the day can begin.

Here's what's coming off the frame this morning...

Luann's Pumpkin
This is one of two completed yesterday. After I shut the lights off in the studio at 8:00-ish I was too tired to remove and trim the quilt. 

Here is a little bit of what went into the quilts...

Quilting detail on one of the pumpkin quilts
Today I'm loading Luann's last quilt which will have pics shown tomorrow.

And we're getting ready for Jim's ankle surgery. He's feverishly trying to get my pressing/cutting table done beforehand but, of course, other little things interfere with his work. And I'm receiving deliveries for the big day, like crutches, scooters, chairs, etc. to interrupt my work day(s) as well. 

It looks like removing the rod thingie on our water heater is the solution to removing the smell/minerals passing through our water. That's one of the little things he had to deal with last night. Hopefully we'll have a productive day today and actually work through what we have in our heads that needs to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...