Saturday, March 13, 2021

Blogging Late Because...

...I did not have the energy to actually finish these dolly quilts last night. Six sets of customers yesterday and I was just spent. Five new quilts in queue and the tree skirts are gone. 

The frame was empty so the last two dolly quilts were done on the long arm. I quickly loaded them up and whipped out some quilting just to get them done within my self-appointed schedule of one week. 

Done on the long arm Dolly Quilt #6

Done on the Janome Horizon Dolly Quilt #5

Done on the long arm Dolly Quilt #7
I have one more dolly quilt to actually piece together.

Still needs to be put together
I was debating on whether or not to sash in between these but have decided against it. If it turns out too small I'll put a little border on it. 

Once those houses are put together I have found several sets of WIP blocks that need to go on the design wall to work through. 

We have a sunny, albeit chilly, day out there today. Sheets are hanging on the line and the mattress pads are also being washed. Is it too early for spring cleaning? No, because I've been working at it for a week now with the backroom and the studio. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...