Thursday, February 9, 2023

Apps Acting Weird

Our Aura frame was down yesterday and said it had lost a connection and tried to reboot all day. I finally unplugged it and restarted it. All seems fine today. This morning, my IG account was jumping all over the place and now my blogging site had me logged out (which I never do) and wanted me to build a new blogging site. What is going on out there?

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Martha's top (and bottom)
This is a two-sided quilt so I have to be extra vigilant when advancing with each roll to make sure everything stays pretty lined up. You can't really tell, but there are a bunch of sheep in here so I think just an open swirl might be nice to mimic wool. 

I got started on Barbs quilt yesterday and have the first three borders in. Karen's quilt is done but not without a LOT of challenges. Here's one of them...

That's the border bunching the batting, not the other way around
But after some discussion with the top and with DW, we got it done. Here's a little detail of what was put into this cute Under the Sea Sue Spargo piece...
It doesn't look like much but very time consuming
We have a freezing rain coming down right now and it's likely to rain all day. Like I texted Jim this morning it's a good day to crank up the heat, the tunes, and DW. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...