Friday, February 17, 2023

Six Inches of snow later

They said we would get 1-3". I think they were a little off in their estimation.

So what's with the little icons on the left side of my screen the past two days? I imported the crying Sparty in a few days ago and those stupid things showed up after the import. I may end up having to rebuild my blog. I did go into html view and pulled out anything it may be, but we'll see if it shows up again today. 

Here's some of what's going into Jeans quilt...

I love the brick road

Wood flooring

Spooky tree and grass

I'm just past the half-way point on this one. Barbs quilt is getting a little more classical quilting put into it since this one is titled "Old World Santas". I'm matching thread almost perfectly so it's hard to see the quilting in it. 

Since we have all this snow, my customers today have opted for a different day. I'll enjoy the post-storm sunshine and pretty white picture out my windows while working in my snuggly, warm house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...