Sunday, February 5, 2023

BOM's

Pieces of Thyme is offering a block of the month beginning in March. My Cotton Cuts BOM is already on month seven (out of 10) so I'm thinking the one at Pieces would be fun. 

I opted to not do Build-a-Quilt with Angela Walters this year; I wasn't really all about the color choices this go-around. My Call Me Crazy is on hold and that's a block of the week situation anyway. I don't have a sewing machine permanently set up to work those blocks and quite frankly, I'm really not all that into it now that I've made three. 

Here's some texture candy on Jodie's first finished quilt...

This turned out pretty cool!
I worked on her second quilt for a little while yesterday afternoon, but after putting in five hours total (on what should only be a two hour day) was enough. 

I made a FGV2 block yesterday...

Caawww, caawww
Stupid crows. We have a plethora of them around here, and I've recently learned, they will terrorize our Eagle. Crow season opens in March. 

It's Small Project Sunday and I'm going to work on my Cotton Cuts BOM that arrived in the mail this week. I hope to make a tractor on the FGV2 piece and after those are done, who knows? Jim is leaving this afternoon to work downstate for the week. Maybe I'll put on some soft music, put a 'fake' fire on the TV and just relax and read the rest of the day. Or...sew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...