Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Heck of a Storm

So much for the 3-5 inches they predicted. We received much more than that...and freezing rain on top of it. Isn't Michigan great? 

Debs quilt is done. Linda's quilt has been started (finally); I have half the first row in. Here's what's on DW this morning...

Tina's top
This quilt is getting a double batting put into it. This will make the quilting stand out more and they are using it for an acoustical situation after it's displayed in the shop (Bittersweet) for a while. She wants this quilted whimsically and with lots of thread. No problem!

Here's a little detail of what's going into Linda's quilt...

Lighting is hard at night
We were supposed to have sunny skies all day today, but so far the liar man strikes again. Meh, what do I care? I quilt whether it's sunny, cloudy, stormy (within reason), or whatever nature throws at us that day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighting

The new studio has amazing lighting in it, yet I was struggling yesterday to see what I was doing. It was a very drab and dreary day and I w...