Monday, February 6, 2023

Working on Sunday

I don't generally do any 'customer' stuff on Sunday. It's my only day to do my stuff and spend time with Jim since we run so much during the rest of the week. But, with him leaving yesterday afternoon to work downstate, I did actually do real work in the studio.  

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Jodie's third quilt...Shadow Box
This is getting an edge-to-edge treatment, but once again, I'm driving. I'm thinking some hook swirls would look nice in here with maybe a grey or green thread. 

I did manage to get some small things done. Here's two FGV2 blocks I completed while Jodies back was being frame ironed...

You think my tractor's sexy...

What's a quilt without a star block?
I have the next block all cut out and ready to go for whenever I can construct another one. I'm expecting two customers today; one to pick up and one to drop off. 

I'll be chipping away at the quilt on DW until after hours and then I'll be working on the one on Bernie (it takes a lot of concentration) once customers are done coming and going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...