Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Still Working Through This Blog Thing

I've racked my brain. I've researched other blog hosting platforms, and the bottom line is I need the kids' help to get the little dots on the left to disappear. They're annoying. But they aren't hurting anything so I'll just have to wait to talk/see them for a fix. 

Here's some quilting detail on the DW quilt...

The 'main' turret in the Beauty and the Beast quilt

I sometimes have a hard time with clamshells. I can't seem to get my head wrapped around how to make them evenly spaced. I took a class one time and remembered I had been given a book on just this subject alone. Reading is good. These turned out beautifully. 

No work on Bernie yesterday. 

Since we have a winter storm on the horizon (it's just starting), I don't think I'll be getting any customer visits today. Jim can't even come home for lunch, so I'm going to quilt and pack all day long to prepare for retreat tomorrow. Since my wrist has been bothering me the past couple of days, I think I need some time doing something else to give it a change and a little rest and the retreat should just be the right ticket. 

Okay...wait...I've figured this out. I got rid of the annoying bullets on the left. Hurray!!!! I do have a brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...