Thursday, February 2, 2023

Sunny Customer Day

I have several customers coming today. One to pick up, two to drop off, and one that, thankfully, rectified her thread situation and doesn't need to come over. Not that I don't welcome her, it was just a quick thread fix and she doesn't need to waste the trip over.

Pat's second quilt is done. It's still on the frame, but that's first on my to-do list this morning. It was dicey about whether the thread we had chose would be enough to finish it. Here's where it was when I shut DW down...

Not much left on there

Barbs quilt is nearly done. I have two blocks and the remaining border to do. I'll chip away at it between people today. That's the nice thing about Bernie in that I can put him into a kind of sleep mode and with a quick push of the button, can wake him up easily enough.

I did get another block done in FGV2 last night...

Just a blocky block called cross stitch
The sun is shining again today (this makes three days in a row). Having customers coming by will be an extra treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...