Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Way too Early

When I went out this morning to clean the girls' pen, it smelled like spring was in the air. Too early!

At least it's sunny out there and it'll make for a cheery workday today. Here's what's on DW this morning...

Sue Spargo "Under the Sea" 
Notice they border blocks. This one is going to be a challenge. I like challenges (thank goodness).

Here's what's on Bernie this morning...

Barbs Snow Girls
Each of these has some kind of sewing saying in them. It's going to be fun to quilt out. 

Yesterday, DW and I did this piece...

Jodie's fourth quilt
I followed the checkers in the background and ran a single stemmed feather around the outside. I finished her second quilt on Bernie as well and so will need to contact her about them all being finished later today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...