Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Bustin' Fanny

It's funny how I revert back into second shift mode when Jim is not here. I was in the studio until after 9:30 last night and I still had some steam left in me. But, my back and knees were telling me it was enough and I still had a good hour to go on Jodies second quilt, so decided to call it. 

Here's some of the detail in her third quilt...

A nice hook-swirl
This one (above) is still on the frame. I immediately moved from this one to the one on Bernie because I got another call from a customer about a quilt she dropped off about a month ago that needed to be brought forward in the queue. Ugh!

When it rains...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...