Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Heading Out Early

I have to head out early this morning to get those nails done. It's the appointment I was supposed to have Friday but rescheduled.  

Here's what's on DW today...

Bernadettes second top
I got this small piece on between both of Bernadettes quilts...
Bens Little Wallhanging

I moved to Barbs quilt once I got done with Bernadettes first quilt and the little wall hanging for Ben. I'm half-way through that now (I thought I was a few days ago) and will probably focus on that a little more today. 

The pieces for my next FGV2 block were all over the planning table and I was getting all tangled up with them and the tools I use to long arm so I needed to get that done last night...

Goat and birdie
It's sunny again this morning but clouds and then rain later are expected today. Glad it's nice this morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...