Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Encrypted Messages

Technology is a wonderful thing. Until there's so much of it that it's hard to keep track of who saw what on which app. I rarely do Facebook or TikTok. Or Twitter. Or Snapchat. It's making my head hurt on just how many choices there are out there to keep in touch. I'll just keep blogging and keep my web site up to date. That's enough I think.

Here's some quilting detail going into Tina's quilt...

See what wool batting does?
Tina's quilt is double batted...it has a layer of cotton on the bottom and wool on top. Look at that texture!

I think my bobbin winder for DW is crapping out. Not good. Jim has to take it downstate to let Jason (my dealer) take a look at it and see if it's salvageable. If not, there's another expense I'm going to have to eat. They aren't cheap!  I'm going to have to order some prewounds or [try to] get bobbins wound (this is going to take a lot of planning) before he leaves with it.

And I think my new SE phone is a lemon as well. I charged it fully yesterday and this morning it was completely (and I mean, it wouldn't even turn on) dead.

It's starting to snow here this morning so it'll be pretty to watch as I work today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...