Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Noodles

After the dentist and after all the chores were done, it was lunch time. After lunch, my limbs still felt like noodles after Sunday's work day. I was sore, my head was pounding, and I wasn't my usual perky self. I knew long arming was probably not a good idea since I'm on my feet for all of what I do. I spent the afternoon reading. 

Once Jim got home, I felt a little more like myself (sure wish I could take naps). I first worked on a BOM from Pieces. Here's what I got done on that...

We actually build two blocks each month
I've noticed my piecing is getting a little better now that Ellie and I have come to an understanding. 

It was still daylight out and decided rather than messing up a customer quilt I would mess up my own quilt instead. And I did. I hadn't really understood the instructions Amanda was giving in the row I was working on a did this...

That's not right
It should have looked like this...
Much better
Not that the second pic is perfect, but that's how one learns. 

I caught the sun briefly shining in the studio windows this morning while running around doing chores, and thought I would share some of the tools of my trade...

About half of my rulers
Snow expected this morning and mostly cloudy the rest of the day. Will Bunny's quilt get finished today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...