Friday, March 3, 2023

New Customers

I love meeting new people! I had a new customer stop by yesterday to drop off two quilts to do. Marg and Bill were delightful to talk to and we shared so many common interests; skating, horses, cars, and quilts. Over an hour later they departed and I was sad when they left. 

Here's what's on DW today...

Eleen's top for her brother
This is getting some free motion, computer, and ruler work so it'll be fun to quilt out. I worked on Linda's top a little more last night and Jim brought from the mail, this months Cotton Cuts BOM. I worked on that (had to pull quite a few seams since I was looking a pictures and not paying attention to the actual directions), but I have month eight done and only two more months to go.

Kim called from Pieces of Thyme and asked if I'd rather pay one lump sum for the BOM they are hosting instead of paying each month. That probably works out better since the card I gave them to charge each month to was compromised and we had to get a new one. 

Speaking of compromised, the encrypted message my dad sent two days ago was actually a hack. Seems like technology just isn't as safe as we all hoped it would be. I can safely say my blog isn't worthy of hacking (I hope they have better things to do) so good news on that front I suppose.

Nail appointment this morning and then I'm coming right back home. There was supposed to be some sort of storm coming but I think it's going to end up all south of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...