Saturday, March 18, 2023

Play Time

Today is going to be a play day for me. We were supposed to be heading downstate to help the kids with their new house, but the weather last night resulted in Ben having to work, and we are getting intermittent snow squalls too. We are going to try for tomorrow instead.

And as many snow squalls as we are getting, we are also getting sunshine. But it's very cold and very windy out there; a good day to stay in the house and play in the studio.

Once I got the backing frame ironed (while working on Bunny's quilt) I loaded the quilt-along top and am working on row two this morning. Row 1 turned out just okay. The reason for a quilt-along is to learn and get a feel for new things. In my case, it's a new set of rulers. The thread and fabric chosen wouldn't let me get a pic of row one, but here's row two so far...

Starting the second row
My quilting day planned is just playing and staying warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...