Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Construction

Our neighbors to the north of us are getting a whole new deck on their house. The construction crew started working yesterday and the dogs are having a tizzy that somebody is next door. It would be more helpful if the leaves were out on those Ash trees already, but until then, constant growling and barking; which is very disruptive to my work flow!

Still working on the Dream Bigger panel. Here's some more eye candy on what's going into it...




I probably have another day, maybe even two on this piece. They usually take about 4 1/2 days to work. 

New customer visit yesterday and she stayed for quite a while. We got along very well. All my customers are so very friendly!

I didn't get on Bernie last night. I think I'm fighting some kind of cold bug. Headache-o-rama and scratchy throat. Sneezing. Slight nasal stuffiness. I took my temp this morning to make sure we weren't dealing with [another] round of my covid friend and it's normal. Thank goodness!

I did do some more piecing on the BOM from Pieces, but didn't finish before my head said that was enough. Stupid headaches. There is a weather change coming around so maybe that's all this is?

More Dream Bigger today. No customers expected. Maybe some Bernie work. Jim is in Traverse City today as we received some very bad news about his mothers health last night. And, it's her birthday today. She was hospitalized last night so Jim gets to spend a day off in not such a good way. He may spend the night so if he does I'll work later tonight. If my head agrees that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...