Monday, March 20, 2023

No Small Project

Yesterday was spent on the road and up and down a rickety, falling-apart chair. We headed down to Lansing to help the kids prep the new house for moving day, which is Friday. My job was to finish trimming out one room and cutting in another. Caleb, Lia, and I were on that detail. Jim and Ben were laying flooring in the living room and part of the dining room. 

I. am. sore! 

But today is a work day and after my 10:00 dentist appointment, sore muscles be damned I have to work. Here's some of the quilting I got into the "play" top on Saturday...

Each block has a different channel fill

Love the texture
Despite my putting in a relatively low-loft batt, I'm still getting some texture with the quilting I'm doing. 

I'll be working on the rest of Bunny's quilt once I return from town. Happy Monday. Oh, and happy advancing to the sweet 16 round MSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...