Monday, March 27, 2023

BOM's

I love block of the months! Do you? I know not everybody does, but for me, with the attention span of a flea, I like only working a partial part of the quilt at a time and don't feel pressured to get the project done before starting another. 

Here's the one I'm working on for Pieces right now...

Isn't it pretty?
The nice thing about this gorgeous piece is that it is NOT batiks. I love piecing with batiks. I don't particularly like quilting with them. Because they are so tightly woven, any picking shows holes that are rather hard to get out. 

I already have the first two blocks done and started working on the next two yesterday. I didn't get through them before we decided to have a relaxing day and enjoy not having to be somewhere or do something for somebody. 

Beautiful sunny day today to work on the Dream Bigger on DW. Better get to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...