Saturday, March 25, 2023

Routine Interruption

Apparently, the older I get, the more I can not have my routine altered or I forget things. Like blogging.

Thursday I worked on the Dream Bigger panel in between customers. I had three pick ups...and three drop offs. I also worked on my "play" piece and got another row completed in it. MSU lost in the sweet 16.

Friday I worked on the Dream Bigger panel in between a customer who picked up and visiting my mom, getting my nails done, and trying to contact the Bay Area Surgical Center in Midland about my upcoming procedure. I very much dislike phone trees. 

Here's some work in the Dream Bigger piece...

Climbing Feathers
I finished quilting the "play" piece last night and Jim finished picking out threads from the back of the t-shirt quilt. A very productive day. 

I'm not sure where today is going to go. I have another "play" piece to stick onto Bernie, but I was planning on getting a specific backing for it. Unfortunately, we have extremely crappy weather right now with advisories in force. Jim decided to forgo his volunteer Saturday so I'm not heading over to the fabric store. 

I want to make a new SPRING banner because the current one isn't very spring-y. But I have to get something else onto Bernie at one point or another. Speaking of Bernie, last night while I was quilting, the button that I use to start and stop the machine decided to not respond. Eventually the machine gave an error on the screen and told me to restart the machine. Huh? I hope this is a one-time thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make That 17

I'm now onto my 17th thread color in the Jacqueline quilt.  Here are some pics from yesterdays quilting adventures... This took forever ...