Saturday, March 11, 2023

Debating

I found a quilt-along with Amanda Murphy available on-line through Bernina. I usually take the project directions and put them aside for a day or so and think on it. It's been on the table for two days and I can't get this project out of my head, which means I need to do it. 

Now to decide with or not to head over to Pieces to get the fabric or to order it on-line is another question. I think I'm going to run to Pieces to see if I can support local before trying on-line. I need to order the special ruler for it so it won't be here for a few days anyway, but I could piece the top over the next couple of small project Sundays. 

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Two quilts at once
These are for two different customers but they are nearly identical so I loaded them together. I don't know if I'll get to these at all today because Jim should be home by [late] lunchtime. 

Here's some of the quilting that went into Jan's quilt yesterday...
Linear quilting with rulers yesterday
I did work on Lynette's quilt while frame ironing the backings for the ones above. I actually got a roll in and all the ditching done around the blocks on the next section. 

Yep, as I'm talking to Jim I think I'll run out and see what fabric I can find locally. It's a nice sunny morning and I'd like to get out of the house for a bit. What a perfect way to spend a Saturday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...